Sunday, January 15, 2012

for the sake of writing...

Were not alone, it’s not possible. Someone must be out there humans cannot be the only ones in existence in this universe or maybe even earth. My simple belief in this is that every great story comes from experience. There have been many great stories on supernatural things. One could write spirits and ghosts off as absurd things. But I believe such things exist they have to. History can certainly help my case. If you have never heard of rasputeen the Russian man who was considered to have some sort of supernatural powers. Legend says that Rasputin could predict the future with very great accuracy. In exchange for the advice he used to take sex. Soon he got into the bad books of tsar and Rasputin was put to death. They shot him and drowned him but he survived all of that and its said he died of an heart attack or something else. But when I was sitting in history class listening about him it shocked me and slowly I started to believe that we are not alone there are things out there. I would prefer it as believing that the creatures or substance s are there, but not to harm us. This kind of thing is abstruse. We are not alone but for now we are certainly superior. This question all depends on how much faith you have. I have complete faith that these sorts of things exist and instead of ignoring it we should accept it and make it a part of ourselves, we should learn to live with it. But this is my personal view and others don’t have to believe that. But the curiosity will get the better of man and make them wonder “are we alone”.

No comments:

Post a Comment