Monday, January 30, 2012

well it's actually hard work...;)

Ten things you do when you procrastinate

1) Well the first thing I do when I procrastinate is convince myself that yes I can do I later and no matter what I will do it later but right now I have something very important to do.

2) After that process is done I find something to do. First switch my laptop on and then go to cook some noodles and check what is coming on the television

3) If there’s something good I go back to my room and start a download which should be ready by the time the movie on television is over.

4) Watch the movie eat the noodles and then leave the dish in the sink for someone else to clean.

5) Then call my parents on the phone talk for a while

6) Go outside talk with friends and play some sort of sport or game

7) Come back to the room complain about the work along with your friends

8) Make promise with friends that we will finish the work which would take all night

9) Make a lot of coffee and get to work

10) Now while working you give your complete attention to the project which was give 2 weeks ago. Its late you make a lot of errors so you decide wake up the next morning and correct them. But you wake up late and hand in a late or an incomplete assignment. Then later in dorms you make a promise to yourself this shall never happen again. But you stay true to the saying promises are made to be broken.

2 comments:

  1. Bulls eye!!
    I guess thats how every woodstocker or any other student does it so why not you.
    I also like the way you arrange those facts in a chronological order making it an amusing anecdote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is the way that almost everyone does work in Woodstock.
    I enjoyed reading it because I could relate to it.
    However, I think I would have enjoyed it more, if you wrote more in detail.

    ReplyDelete