Thursday, November 3, 2011

A good man.

Write about a person who has had a significant influence on you, and describe that influence?
One person who has influenced my life significantly is a man from a television show called Barney Stinson acted out by Neil Patrick Harris. Barney Stinson is a character in How I Met Your Mother and he is a very happy carefree character. For one thing Barney has increased my interest in suits. I was never interested in suits but easily convinced by Barney that suits are great. So during formal occasions in our school I don’t complain about the fact that we need to wear suits instead rejoice that we finally get an opportunity. But the main reason Barney Stinson has influenced me is, because of his carefree attitude towards life and the importance he puts friends.
I always use to worry about everything in life consider the negatives before looking at the positive sides. But I realized that it better to see things from a different perspective a positive one. It took me some time but soon I stopped worrying about so many things and enjoyed today then worrying about yesterday. This helped me a lot through high school this new habit of being positive and happy. Instead of always planning I let things come my way let it be a big surprise to me. But through this entire carefree attitude I also learnt that friends are very important and Barney clearly showed me without friends life is slow and boring.
This man or fictional character from a T.V show taught me a new way to live life or at least a new way to look at it. Barney has taught me you should do what you do and leave no regrets behind. I believe that is a very important motto towards life. One should get done of what they need to now in this life before it is too later. I would like to say that Barney Stinson is a great man.

No comments:

Post a Comment