Monday, November 7, 2011

No regrets!

If you were to look back on your high school years, what advice would you give to someone beginning their high school career?

Well kid you need to have fun in your high school years. You need to make memories and graduate with no regrets at all. If you want to break rules don’t get caught. If you do get caught accept your consequences. Work hard but have fun grades are important they decide your future don’t take that lightly but do have fun.
Many say that the high school years of life are one of the best. One needs to realize that this may be true. High school offers so many new experiences some which you will never get a chance to do again or won’t be able do it again. If any opportunities come your way, grab them and enjoy for as long as it lasts.
When I was in high school we use to have these things called activity week. During these we use to do things such as adventure sports and travel sometimes to new nations. In 10th grade I went to Nepal for the jazzmandu festival. This was one of the greatest experiences I have had. Visiting a new country and playing in this jazz festival. Meeting professional musicians from around the world it was amazing. But to take this opportunity we had to practice every morning which was challenging. So in high school I took this opportunity and gained a wonderful experience.
I personally have tried to leave high school with no regrets and have taken most opportunities which come my way. I have had a lot of fun with friends. Watching soccer matches at night was one memory which bring so much joy. Kid, I tell you not to leave with regrets because I had to.

No comments:

Post a Comment