Tuesday, November 8, 2011

YIKES!

What outrages you? (Wake Forest)
I’m a 17 year old boy learning the way of life and honestly a lot of things simply frustrate me. A simple fact about me is that I am a soccer fan support a club called Chelsea when they lose it outrages me. I dislike boring things because they outrage me. On more serious terms lying outrages me and getting something what I did not deserve but end up getting.
I watch football games every weekend and I support Chelsea. It really outrages me when I see them loose. I don’t feel sad just angry and frustrated. We had so many great chances to score and win the game but NO! It seems like the players wanted to loose. That just outrages me.
How can boring things outrage someone? Well it’s simple when I’m bored all I can hear is blah-blah even though they might be making sense. This happens a lot during devotion when the teacher keeps on talking nonchalance. During one assembly I learned how much a teacher loved ice cream and she was shocked it was available in musoorie. This Devotion was pointless and super boring. The idea of this devotion just annoys and frustrates me.
The things which outrage me most is lying. Not small lies but big lies which can change a person’s life those lies are just stupid and annoying. These things don’t happen much in Woodstock School but when they do happen it’s frustrating. I could rip apart the liar’s head, at least that’s how I imagine it in my mind. On my report it says “displays positive behavior” it makes me happy to see that but when I open it shows that a De-merit has been given to me. The sheer stupidity of the system that we are part of doesn’t make sense any more. The system of the school sometimes just outrages me. There are other things but this essay would go on forever so I’m going to stop.

1 comment:

  1. I suppose then you get angry and frustrated almost all the time because Chelsea hardly wins any game. Sorry I didn't mean to outrage you by insulting them. JK Chelsea rocks! They definitely deserved to win the game against manchester united last week.
    Anyway, I learnt a lot about you and I'm sure people will try to avoid doing things that outrages you by reading this.
    I noticed that you had some silly errors. So you should proofread more often.

    ReplyDelete