Tuesday, November 8, 2011

oh apple...

Select a technological innovation of this century and discuss its effects on your family, local community or nation?
Well this technological innovation changed the world it affected my family, community and my nation. This technological innovation got me interested in music. Finally I could have all the music I love in one place and listen to it at any place or time. This innovation made the movies and internet so much easier. It made the expectations of a normal computer better. But the problem is this thing which changed the world as a whole did not stop it kept on innovating it has new ideas and it just won’t stop. The technological innovation of this century is Apple and they have completely changed my life and effected my local communities life as well.
I can remember so clearly the first time I got my very own disc-man. I was the happiest kid on earth. I use to dream about collecting music CD’S and leaving them in my room. I would go to shops and look of CD cases and I was just the happiest lad around. But two months later something weird happened. It seemed as if I was the only one with a disc-man this made me happy, at least for a while until I came back from the holidays to school.
All the new kids did not have disc-mans but me and a few friends did and we thought we were so awesome. Then I saw an iPod with one of the new kids. I was so amazed at this new device it had all sorts of music and we did not have to keep on buying the CD’s. Once I had swallowed the information of such a magical device I wanted one. Get all my music and have no trouble listening it was amazing. But Apple did not stop they came up with games to play on the iPods they came up with a amazing tablet called the ipad. They kept on innovating and still are. Today most of my family and friends at least use one apple product. But the most important and amazing technological innovation was the iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment