Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What a sad day?

How do you feel about Wednesday?
I wake up in the morning its freezing cold. I don’t want to get out of bed because it’s six in the morning. The sun isn’t even shining outside and I am already sad but Friday is coming,is after all Wednesday. While I lye on my bed I argue in my mind if I should sleep some more or get ready for school. I decide I should sleep until a friend reminds me I have to go early for band. I forgot, most Wednesday mornings are the ones I have band in. So I have to rush get ready and run up the hill to make it up to school. Yes, that’s right Wednesday mornings mean no breakfast. What a sad start to the day after all its just Wednesday and Friday is so near.
Soon as band finishes I run some more to make it on time for assembly. Some announcements are made and a teacher gives devotion. There aren’t many devotions which are worth my precious time so as the teacher talks I wander of in my thoughts thinking about what a bad day its going to. Thinking about how tired I was and how boring the assembly is I start thinking about Friday. I come to a conclusion that Wednesday is already here and the morning is over Friday is just a bit nearer. The assembly is over now and all students are rushing to classes I just hope some of the classes are interesting so my day could get a little better.
I go to my first class and the teacher hands out a test. I’m in shock but the teacher says I told you last week. That’s it this day is going from bad to worse. I take the test which most probably I failed. I get real mad now, why is this day so bad. I start thinking again damn this cursed day I honestly hate Wednesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment