Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Problem free for the rest of your days.....! =)

What is your approach to life? Reveal your life philosophy.
There are many great philosophers that I have learnt about surprisingly there view to life did not influence mine. There times were different even though there way can be applied to our life today I decided to follow a more recent one. It’s called Hakunah-Matata a very common phrase known by all it comes from lion king. This philosophy has inspired and influenced me a lot.
Hakunah matata teaches me to live my life with no worries and be problem free. This doesn’t mean to procrastinate in all the work you do instead its talking about the bigger picture and much smaller things. I don’t worry on what’s going to happen to me in the future. Not in the sense of college but life. Some worry too much about death and others about marriage and we are just in high school. I live in the present because the future brings up to many doubts and worries. So why not enjoy the happiness of today?
People say life is short well I don’t think they would experience anything longer in life. Life is awesome and if you have it you should enjoy it. It doesn’t matter where you are just remember to enjoy life you never know what might happen. As a history student I would like to say the Calvin’s way of life is not the right way. What I mean to say is in life nothing is already decided that’s why we have to live life, to decide what’s going to happen.
Never give up even when everything seems to be going wrong. Hakuna Matata just follow and believe in this phrase you will be happy and solve your problems in a happy manner. I try my best to look at the positive side of life. Try to experience everything I have been offered and that is my philosophy and approach to life

No comments:

Post a Comment